Register Now for Summer Leadership Training
The five-course Lodge Management Certification Program, taught in four cities during the summer, will arm you with tools and training to lead and manage your lodge.
Each course is presented in an intensive one-day workshop taught by some of our most knowledgeable and experienced Masons.
- Program Planning
- Lodge Finance
- Hall Association Management
- Membership Development
- Lodge Administration
2011 locations and dates
- June 11: Riverside Marriott, Riverside
- June 18: Beverly Heritage Hotel, Milpitas
- July 9: Handerly Hotel & Resort, San Diego
- July 23: Hilton Stockton, Stockton
Look for registration information in the coming months. Contact Kim Hegg
, program manager, at 415/292-9111 with any questions.
Want to attend virtually? Take the courses anytime online