Five Ways to Lead Your Lodge
The five-course Lodge Management Certification Program, taught in five cities during the summer, will arm you with tools and training to lead and manage your lodge.
Each course is presented in an intensive one-day workshop taught by some of our most knowledgeable and experienced Masons.
2010 locations and dates
- Program Planning
- Lodge Finance
- Hall Association Management
- Membership Development
- Lodge Administration
- June 12: Radisson Newport Beach, Newport Beach
- June 19: Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, San Diego
- June 26: Radisson Sacramento, Sacramento
- July 10: Hilton Pleasanton at the Club, Pleasanton
- July 31: Santa Rosa Scottish Rite Center, Santa Rosa
Download the registration form
to attend any of the summer sessions, or take the courses anytime online
Contact Kim Hegg
, program coordinator, at 415/292-9111 with any questions.